Customer Service Retail Associate (Fluent in German)
Contact Centre, Western Cape CPT - CBD
This German Customer Service team offers customer support for primary, escalated contacts as well as international support in English. The team supports customers via email and phone.
CTC R15 761 incl Medical Aid & Provident Fund.Monthly performance bonuses paid quarterly of between 6-18% per month.
Employment Contract Type:
This is a permanent role.
- Provide account & application support to customers, specifically with regards to software functionality & troubleshooting of system configurations & network settings;
- Provide prompt, efficient, detailed, customer-oriented service to customers;
- Act as an advocate for customers, reporting & acting on observed areas for improvement;
- Assume responsibility for developing detailed knowledge about specific product lines & features;
- Ensure internal reference pages are updated;
- Ensure interactive website features are operational & surface all problematic issues for immediate correction;
- Actively seek solutions to customer needs & identify trends to appropriate personnel, including possible solutions or suggestions;
- Develop expertise in technical products suite.
- Flexible problem-solver;
- Excellent communication skills.
All Applicants Must Have The Following:
- Matric or equivalent;
- Appropriate tertiary qualification;
- Fluency in German written & verbal & English as a first or second language (Native & Non-Native German speakers will be considered);
- Superior troubleshooting & analytical skills in conjunction with a structured systematic approach to problem solving (previous experience in a technical support role will be advantageous;
- Effective communication skills & composure under pressure; clear & diplomatic writing skills;
- Flexibility/availability to provide support on a shift model;
- Customer Service experience, experience within a technical support role is advantageous;
- Ability to work over weekends & South African Public Holidays
- Ability to work a 40 hour week (4-5 day shifts), Monday-Sunday between 06h00-24h00.
What’s in it for you?
- Growth Opportunities (Global and locally)
- Competitive Salaries/Shift allowance
- Medical Aid contribution including spouse and up to 3 kids
- 18 leave days per annum
- Employee Assistance programme
- Provident Fund
- Potential to own Company Shares
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Work Visa assistance
- Training programmes/Online training to enhance skills
- Flexible work opportunities for students
- Team Building Events
- Canteens with delicious and subsidized food options
- Onsite gaming activities
- Free transport for shifts with start and end times between 19h00 – 07h00.
- Free Parking Facilities.
- 3 October - 4 November 2016 (2017 date can be discussed)
If you are that talented individual and meet with the above criteria, please submit your CV without delay!
If we have not contacted you within two weeks, consider your application unsuccessful. We will, however, keep your CV on file for any other suitable positions opening up in the nearby future.
Other Benefits: Medical Aid, Provident Fund
Ad Visible Until: 31 December 2016Ref: PC000391/JJ